Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who is this toddler?

For weeks now, Bridger has been scooting or cruising around furniture to get where he wants to be. Then a couple days ago, he started letting go of the couch to walk toward the toy room. And if something or someone was within 5 or so steps, he'd let go and walk for that, too.

Then this morning, much to my surprise, I guess he just decided he was ready. And has been walking all around the house ever since.




Oh, and he's had 2 bottles so far today and held them both all by himself. Which he's also never done before.

It's like, over night my baby decided he was going to be a toddler!

And, while it did kind of surprise me this morning, now it makes me smile. And I choose to take it as a blessing. With every new milestone he reaches - and as fast as he seems to be changing lately - he just doesn't seem like such a baby anymore. And it makes me feel more and more ready to have another little baby around here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment