Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scooter

And..... he's mobile!

Bridger is 11 months old now and he is definitely on the move. It still looks like he's going to be skipping the crawling milestone, but that's not slowing him down anymore. When he's not holding someone's finger to walk or bravely (and very wobbily) tottering from furniture to furniture, he's scooting. And it just cracks me up.

I'm sure everyone's seen babies do this before, except me. But I'm just so simple sometimes and the silliest things make me laugh. This is one of them.

He scoots across the floor on his bottom until he gets close enough to something to pitch forward and stand up. And it just amuses me every time I see him do it.

Here's a tiny little video of our Scooter.





But other than that, no real big changes since last month. Eight teeth, still sleeps good, Holden is pretty much his favorite thing in the world, he's starting to wave, and he thinks it's a really funny joke to stand/walk on things. And I have no idea why.

But he's still a big, happy guy for the most part!

No comments:

Post a Comment