Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ten Months

I'm a few days late, but we have a Ten-Month-Old!

And he is just one of the chubbiest (heaviest), happiest little boys I know :)

He claps whenever he hears someone say "Yay" and he shakes his head when he hears "No No." He also shows Mommy "So Big" almost every time he's in his high chair.

He weights at least 23 pounds (haven't weighed him in a few weeks), has 6 teeth through, and already has such a goofy little sense of humor. For instance, the other day he was practice walking around the living room and he unknowingly stepped on a magazine I had on the floor. I yelled "No" in a silly voice and moved him off. He thought that was just the funniest. So for the next 15 minutes or so, I'd set him down and he'd walk straight for the magazine. He'd start giggling before he even stepped on it knowing I was about to yell "No" again and pick him up. Silly boy. But it really is lots of fun to watch him "get" when something is funny or a joke/game.

And he still doesn't want anything to do with crawling really. He'll either just scoot backwards or get his feet under him so he's on all fours - trying to stand/walk. He doesn't like his knees on the floor for some reason. I still think he's trying to skip straight to walking. And he thinks he can... but he doesn't really have any skills yet. He continues to just let go and go for it whenever we're practicing. He's a little Danger Kid. But I think his balance is getting better - he can now do it holding onto only ONE hand - so maybe he knows something I don't.

Here's a few pictures from dinner on the day he was officially 10 months old. He got a Trix stuck right to the end of his nose and I couldn't resist.



Goof.








Ornery.











No comments:

Post a Comment