Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Did someone throw the clock out the window?

Because time is flying over here, it seems.

I honestly don't even know what happens to my days sometimes (let alone, whole weeks). We get up, eat, play, clean, and before I know it, it's already 5 o'clock and Jared's home!

Every week I feel like Tuesday - the days I get one week closer to my due date - just sneaks up on me. I'm already 29 weeks now! That's only 11 more trips to the grocery store, people, and then it will be time for another baby already! (Hold on while I pick my jaw up off the floor....)

But really, sometimes I kind of feel like time is just spiraling away from me. And not just when it comes to this pregnancy. I also feel like I had been looking forward to my sister and her kids coming up for my brother's graduation forever, and now that's already here and gone. And they're back in Florida now. Just like that. All the planning and decorating and gathering and baking and whoosh.... over. (And I barely took any pictures the whole time. Ridiculous.)


So here's a few recent pictures that made me realize just how fast things change.



Mom and Dad with the Graduate




Our "little" brother






Here's where part of my days went for about a week. Cream-filled graduation cupcakes, little baggies of puppy chow, and some dog bone cut outs for the party.














Close-up of the cupcakes - decorated with little
diplomas and paw print cut outs

And the dog bone cut out cookies










Bridger's getting so big. Here he was trying to share his Binky with me. He loves to "feed" me things and giggles when I pretend to eat them. Goofy.







And our really big boy, Holden!
He always climbs over here on this bench/wooden support/tree and tells me he's being a monkey :)







This afternoon. My boys and my big belly.






And the side shot.
(Ready or not, here he comes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment