Friday, May 6, 2011

Running and Jumping

Yesterday the boys and I went to watch Uncle Tyler B at his home track meet. Now, I never did track so I really don't know that much about it and was honestly not expecting to have a whole lot of fun. But it was a beautiful day, we met Mimi there, I got a couple good pictures (like I was hoping to), and both boys did really good. So I guess I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed it :)



Waiting in line for the Long Jump... apparently practicing patting his head while rubbing his tummy...





Holden making faces at Bridger to entertain him






High Jump. Thinking he cleared that height with a few inches to spare.






Jumping again





Up and Over






Think maybe he's feeling good about making it over? :)






Coming to greet his fans







And pausing for a photo with Mom between events







4x2






I asked him to strike a pose and this is what I got. The Track King. Ha.



1 comment:

  1. And I thought I've seen it all...... Nice pose T.B :)

    ReplyDelete