Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Funny Mess

Yesterday morning I sat Bridger down to play with the toys while I got a few things done. And Holden decided he wanted to play, too.

He pulled a basket of toys off the shelf, dumped it, and Bridger laughed. That was all it took. Holden loves an audience and Bridger loves to watch his big brother - and learn some bad habits, I fear.

And apparently our little Bridger just thinks destruction is hilarious because one by one Holden pulled down every toy - and book - from the shelf as Bridger just watched and giggled like mad. (My absolute favorite sound... which is the only reason I didn't stop them.)

Now why, I ask you, can it not be as fun to pick everything all back up Sigh......





Destroying the clean, organized toy room






Rotten little boys...



No comments:

Post a Comment