Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Nine-Month-Old!


He's big. He's happy. He gives Mommy high fives. He shakes his head no-no - but doesn't understand why yet. He still loves eating. He's still a great sleeper. And he apparently has lead in his bottom (which could help explain why my arms are so exhausted at the end of the day...).

I can tell he's starting to get so frustrated at not being able to follow Holden around, but he just can't/won't move on his own. He sits on the ground, kicks his feet, waves his arms, and yells at me until I come over and give him my fingers so he can "walk" around. Or at least "walk" him over to the couch so he can try to cruise back and forth there for a bit. But, honestly, crawling doesn't seem like it's anywhere on his to-do list.

I really think he wants to skip straight to being as big as Holden, but he just doesn't have the skills yet.

He did pull himself up on the dishwasher the other day, so I guess he's making progress. The little lead-bottom stinker....




Got his blankie. Of course.






Loves standing!







Practicing his balance.








Nine months old already!






No comments:

Post a Comment