Friday, May 13, 2011

Daddy Time

For a while now, Holden has been big enough that he gets to have "Daddy Time" a lot. He plays outside with Daddy while he's lifting, he works along side with his own little tools whenever Daddy is working on the latest project around here, he helps wash cars, and he rides along whenever Jared mows. And Jared is really great about letting Holden "help" out with all these things, so he really does get to be one-on-one with Daddy quite a bit.

Bridger Dean, on the other hand, is still a bit too small to participate in most of these activities. So he usually doesn't get too much time alone with Daddy (or Mommy for that matter!).

But the other night after dinner, Holden was still inside with me finishing up while I started on the dishes, so Jared took Bridger outside just the two of them.

And as I was watching them from the window - "walk" around the yard and play airplane - I just kept smiling. I know the baby phase isn't really Jared's favorite and that the older the kids get, the more he really starts to be able to relate and bond with them. And coming up on one year, I think Bridger is starting to get there :)

So here are a few photos I snapped (paparazzi style) from the house of Daddy and Bridger ♥



Practicing his walking some more








Just Daddy and Bridger






Airplane Ride!










1 comment: