Friday, August 20, 2010

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” C.S. Lewis



We all met because of an on-campus job at a residence hall front desk.

Much has changed since those college days (Oh, how I miss them sometimes...), and yet, seven years later, I still feel very much like I found some of my best friends working there at the Tri-Desk.

This past week, the stars aligned (haha) and everyone happened to be in Ohio and free on the same day. So Kat, Christina, and Megann all came to visit!!

I had such a fun time seeing everyone again. And all together! Hearing all about their lives now, everything they've done and all they plan to do, introducing them all to Bridger, and finally getting to meet Megann's beautiful little girl, Gianna.

It was so great.

Holden had lots of fun being the little ham, too. The boy loves an audience :)

I'm so very glad they were all able to come and visit, and share, and reminisce. I love that they were all able to make time in their busy lives to come out to our little "country" home for an evening.

I think maybe I didn't realize how much I missed them all until they were here♥




"Aunt" Christina and Bridger








"Aunt" Kat, surrounded by the babies, blowing up the punch balloons she brought










Holden loved the balloons :)







"Aunt" Christina making silly faces and playing with the babies








"Aunt" Megann and Baby Bridger






Holden loved "Aunt" Megann
(I'm thinking Gianna's Puffs helped pave the way :) )






Gianna, Holden, and Megann.
Holden pretty much stole Gianna's Mommy for a while there.....







"Aunt" Kat and Bridger. He got so much love that night!








And then Kat taught Holden a new trick. Ready....









.....TOUCHDOWN!








♥♥♥





1 comment:

  1. oh you guys are all together again!!!! and i am all the way in las vegas!!

    ReplyDelete