Saturday, August 28, 2010

All in the Family♥



So... I've been asked several times now about who Bridger looks like. And after looking back through some photos, I'm pretty sure I think my babies look like brothers :)

Here's a few of the images that made me realize it.

On the left are baby pictures of Holden. Bridger is on the right. (And I know they're pretty small... I think if you click on them you can see them bigger!)



















































(Sidenote: I did this Striped-Sleeper-on-the-Brown-Couch look on
Bridger on purpose to see if he would look like Holden.)





































......And since Holden's baby/toddler pictures look just like Jared's baby
pictures....

I guess I'm just going to have a household full of handsome men♥



(Here's a couple of Jared's baby pictures just so you can see. I'm thinking it's "all in the family" with these boys :) )







2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That's gonna be a house FULL of Lil Jared's!! haha But I can definately see you in those boys too... ; ]

    Hope to see you all again SOOOON!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I always sort of thought that Holden looked like Jared, but now that I see his baby/toddler pictures at the same time as Holden (and Bridger too)...it really is apparent. They are not totally identical though...I can see a little of you in there too!

    ReplyDelete