Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mimi!


Last Sunday we went over to Mom's for dinner (as usual), but this time we also had a mini party for her after supper to celebrate her birthday. We took over her little gift and I baked some chewy brownies to go with our coffee and ice cream.

It was nice to get to celebrate a little, and I know Holden had fun sitting with Mimi and being in the lime light. I'm thinking he's going to really enjoy his second birthday in about a month!



Jared and Bridger waiting for the party to start. I have such handsome guys in my life :)









Tyler lighting the candles on the Birthday Brownies








He was singing "Happy Birthday" with us








Helping blow out the candles. He's getting this whole birthday thing figured out now!







Me and Baby Bridger with my "little" brother Tyler







Jossy called to talk to Mimi and Holden got to say "hi"







...well, he didn't really say much. Mostly just listened and smiled :)








Holden cuddling with B-ma♥



No comments:

Post a Comment