Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall, Football, & Sunday Afternoons

(And the "I love Fall" posts continue....)

I'm not sure that this past Sunday could have been much better.

Well, I take that back. The Browns could have won. Ha.

But it was just so beautiful outside. The leaves are all starting to change, the fall mums are looking full and lovely, and the weather was absolutely perfect.

We went over to Mom and Dad Himes' for lunch, came home to watch the game and play outside a bit, then went to my Mom's for dinner. (I even threw the football with Jared. Wife of the Year? I think: yes. :) )

It was just so nice. I think we all really had a great day. Too bad everyday can't be so easy and relaxing♥




The sun peaking through the leaves on Sunday morning








Bridger with his Great Aunt Viv







Yea, we're like official members of the Browns Backers Club.








Mommy and Bridger in our Browns gear







Holden peekin' on the deck







Bridger - being a sweet boy







Time for Mower Rides!







Holden and Aunt Viv - waiting for his turn with Grandpa







And they're off!








Uncle Tad's turn! Haha :)

He kept spinning in circles and waving.

And almost hitting the tree.

It was great.









Visiting







Daddy's turn!







How stinkin' cute is that?!







Sometimes he just melts me♥







Watching the game with Daddy







The Browns were losing but Baby Bridger couldn't care less.

He was still feeling like a happy boy♥









Playing outside at home







Someone thinks he's a kicker.... :)







Playing football with Daddy







And he's done. Haha.

Grumpin' because he just wanted Daddy to "hold you."








My boys of fall







Oh.

So cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment