Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Six Weeks Update!







Now that the holidays are officially over, everything is starting to finally settle into a normal routine.

Holden is already growing and changing so much! He now holds his head up like an old pro whenever he's looking over the shoulder of someone holding him. I feel like he's been trying to do this practically from day one, but now he definitely has it down. He also practices his talking all the time now with his little "oohs" and "aahs" - which absolutely melt my heart every time I hear them. And when I talk to him and smile, he smiles back at me all the time. He is completely wonderful and it amazes me every day how much love I have for him.

I even told Daddy today that I think Holden is magic: every time I look at him I just feel happier :)

Holden loves to have his toesies played with and gets super squirmy whenever his belly is rubbed - I have a sneaking suspicion he is extremely ticklish and just has not learned to smile/giggle as a response yet :) He is a wonderful eater and even does very good sleeping at night time - we still wake up about every 3-4 hours, but he always eats very good and falls right back to sleep. And Daddy and I have been very very lucky because Holden in no way could be classified as a colicky baby. We have certainly been blessed.

And I must say that I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. Not only am I blessed with a beautiful and healthy son, but my wonderful husband is also supporting us so I am currently able to stay at home with Holden and not have to leave him and go to job every day. How lucky I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment