Thursday, January 27, 2011

Together

In general, Holden is a very good big brother. I mean, sometimes he jumps on the bed just a little too close to Baby Bridger.... but he is two after all....

But really, he asks to hold Bridger almost every day after his nap, he talks to him, he brings him toys, he plays with him, he gets his Binky when it falls, he always tells me when he hears Bridger crying, and he is very good about bringing me things to help when I ask him.

The other day I sat Bridger on the couch and gave him a few toys to play with while I did something. I heard Holden in the toy room talking to him, and when I went in, this is what I found.



A few toys was not enough, I guess. Holden got out all the baby toys for Bridger.






Got enough to play with there, little one?






Absolutely loves attention






Stinkers.






♥ ♥






Silly boys with their toys.





And then later that night while I was making dinner, I put Bridger on the floor with some toys... and Holden decided to play with him again.


How adorable is that?♥






Trying to turn around and see his big brother






And this is what I got when I said to say "cheese" :)





No comments:

Post a Comment