Thursday, November 4, 2010

Three Months Old


Today's the day! On this morning, three months ago, Mommy and Daddy were snuggling their brand new Bridger Dean in the hospital and just getting to meet him.

Time is going fast, but I must admit, I'm enjoying each day more and more the bigger Bridger gets.

I love that he likes to sit up and look around now. I love that he smiles and coos back at me now when I talk to him. I love how he watches and smiles at Holden like he is just the coolest big brother anyone has ever had. I love how he's starting to reach for toys and my fingers now. I love that we finally seem to have figured out the whole gassy/fussy/lactose thing and he is now generally enjoying his bottles. I love how happy he is at bath time every night. And I love how stinkin' chunky he's getting!

Like I said, I really do enjoy each day more and more. And I don't mean to rush things, but I very much look forward to when the boys can finally play together.

And, although he's going to have to get used to the whole "sharing" thing, I think Holden does, too.



Here's a few pictures of him the other day doing one his favorite things: swinging!



Watching Mommy and her camera...






There's a smile!






Look at those chubby cheeks! Love♥







Sweet Baby Bridger




No comments:

Post a Comment