Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Night at the Fair



Tuesday evening, we went to our first ever Wayne County Fair as a family :)

Jared and I used to go in high school, but since then we've barely made it back. I think I've gone once with my mom and sister, but Jared wasn't able to come with us.

So this time it was especially fun to go back since we got to all go together. And Holden had so much fun. He was really able to recognize all the different animals and he knew what we were talking about when we would go try to find another kind. It was so much fun taking him around to all the different barns.

And then he even got to ride a pony and sit on some of the tractors! He had a great time.

And little Bridger Dean even did pretty good at his first fair. He rode around in the Jeep® carrier and pretty much just slept on and off until it was time to eat :)

I can hardly even wait until next year when Bridger will be big enough to really enjoy all the animals, too!




Mimi knew someone who had cows there, so first thing when we
got there, Holden got to pet a calf!





I think he was a little confused, but excited :)









Me, Mom, and Bridger








Checking out a Piggy







Woah, Baby.

He was 2400 pounds and taller than me.

The owner said that when he opens the trailer, this guy just walks right in - he likes to come to the fair.

And I think that's a pretty good deal. Because I can't imagine getting him to do anything he didn't want to do.









And while we were supposed to be looking at the sheep, Holden kept pointing
and saying "Jeep! Jeep!"

So..... here are my boys in front of a Jeep. Of course.







Crackin' up outside the Poultry Barn.
Har-dee-har-har :)








Rooster!
(Incidentally, the Poultry Barn..... quite noisy.)








Silly Boy









Petting a bunny








And riding the pony!







He loved it.
We stopped once for a "Pony Potty Break" and he looked at me, about to burst into tears, and said "Ride? Ride?" Thankfully, we kept going a bit longer.







Kinda blurry, but my favorite. Little cowboy♥









Eating his corn dog and being goofy






Bridger sitting with his Mimi







Playing on the tractors with his Mimi and Pap Pap








He was so excited. Holden loved riding the tractors.








One of my new most favorite pictures♥



No comments:

Post a Comment