Thursday, September 16, 2010

It starts with a pumpkin....

Cool weather, football games, sweatshirts and jeans, mums blooming everywhere, and piles of pumpkins at the roadside produce stands.

Although the calendar says it won't be official until next week, I can definitely feel the arrival of Fall.

* * * * *

Last Sunday, after church, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Himes' for lunch. It was such a pretty afternoon and we got to eat outside (probably for the last time this year).

After lunch everyone played outside for a little bit and then Grandma gave each grandchild their first Fall pumpkin :)

So we had to take a few pictures of all the kids with their pumpkins. (Not necessarily such an easy task!)

Here are some of the shots I got of everyone.

Welcome, Autumn♥




The best one I got - even though Holden looks totally ornery






Got Bridger in the back now....






Close up of my little mini-Jareds :)







Holden and his pumpkin. Looking so grown up.

I can't even believe how different he is from just last Fall. How fast it goes!

He's still my little pumpkin though♥

(I have a feeling I'll still be thinking of him like that for a long time. Probably much longer than he's going to like :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment