Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Kids spell love T-I-M-E." - John Crudele

I believe with all my heart that we could have no more than a handful of rocks to play with, but as long as we sat down and really played together, Holden would absolutely be just as happy as he could be.

All he really wants is just for us to play with him, talk to him, listen to him, acknowledge him. And now that Bridger is here, honestly, I know Holden doesn't get the same amount of attention during the day that I used to be able to give him.

Which is why Jared is proving to be an even more wonderful Dad than before.

Somehow, he always manages to have time for Holden. And Holden is absolutely a "Daddy's Boy." Literally, as soon as Jared gets home, Holden is with him every possible minute that he can be. He is his Daddy's shadow.

The other day Jared had one foot crossed over the other, leaning on the chair, drinking some water and talking to me..... I looked down and Holden was drinking his juice, leaning on Jared's leg, trying to cross his one foot over the other like his Daddy was doing. It was absolutely adorable.

And even with all Jared has to do, when he gets home at night, he still manages to be a Dad first.♥



Playing with the boys before dinner







Daddy and Bridger







Getting bigger by the day..... soon I think Jared may have yet another little shadow :)








♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment