Monday, May 14, 2012

Up



He's got a new trick: Standing Up.

His favorite spot to "perform" right now, is the bottom step. So I'll frequently find him over there, standing, thinking he's big stuff.

But he also likes to stand up using the slide in toy room, the bottom of his high chair, and all the kitchen table chairs... so on lots of hard wood surfaces. And since we've never had a crawler on hard floors before, we're not really sure what to expect. 

But basically, the boy spends much of his day in the Danger Zone. So far, no major bumps/bruises though, so here's hoping...



 He's in position....




...and Up!





Trying to "cruise" along the step.





 
  Beautiful big kid.



 









1 comment:

  1. I forgot that I followed your blog a very long time ago - I come to my reader to see some familiar gorgeous faces! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete