Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Seven Months Old and the First Day of Spring

Graham is already seven months old, you guys. SEVEN! Oh my, my....


And, if it's possible, I think he keeps getting cuter. ♥







So, I guess not too much has changed since last month - he still loves naked bath time and eating. Now he likes to try and eat by himself, so he's been getting some itty-bitty-sized baby friendly bites. Favorites include: Cheerios, Puffs, and these Puffcorn things that are for adults but melt in his mouth and he loves them.

And I was going to say he seems to be regressing at the sleeping thing, but then last night was great again - never woke up once - so, who knows. It's a rollercoaster, folks. I'll just try to enjoy these "peak" days :)

Also, the moving. Oh, is he a wiggler. The other night at Mimi's house he was on all fours doing "the rock" - ya know, the one just before they figure out the crawling thing and take off? And he basically does a form of scooting/crawling already... but only backwards. So yes, I expect a full out Crawler sometime this month or next!

He's also a chatterbox (just ask the people in the pew in front of us at church ;)), he's found his tongue - which means really ridiculously cute faces, and we're working on learning to wave now. He's done it several times, but I've always been one for it to have to really be consistent for me to believe it's not just an accident... so we'll keep practicing, just to make sure!


And here are a few more pictures from yesterday morning.

My sweet baby.♥





Well, hello down there! :)











Look at that face. Testing the waters.... trying to decide whether or not to go for it and dive out....






Better just taste it instead.





Happy boy!





Beautiful little Sonshine.




No comments:

Post a Comment