Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!


Holden and Bridger have some news they'd like to share.....




That's right! Very soon we will have 3 Boys in this house!


Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!


And even sooner than I originally thought, too. All along I had been kind of guessing sometime in the first half of September, but at my last doctor's appointment I was measuring right on track for the end of August! And then the ultrasound had baby measuring even a few days earlier still. So I guess there's a good chance we may be welcoming this little guy very shortly after Bridger Dean's first birthday :)

And we're feeling really excited and happy. Happy that they'll be so close and will always have each other. I think it will be so great for them to get to go through so many stages of life together, at the same time. I'm really just feeling very blessed right now.

So get ready, World. 'Cuz pretty soon, Jared and Ashley come with three little boys. :)



Our hands are full... and so are our hearts.♥

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your announcement to the church was so cute! It's great to see young parents enjoying their children as you and Jared do! The boys are adorable and soon, a third cute Himes boy will be here! Congratulations to all! :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the most amazing parents and I'm soo excited to meet baby boy #3!!!!!!! What a fun household you will have!!

    ReplyDelete