Friday, March 4, 2011

... and we have a 7-month old!



Bridger turns seven months old today. Seven! That's over half a year already.... crazy.

Most of the time he's a pretty happy baby - unless he's hungry or sleepy. (And he really does like his attention.) He also still loves watching his big brother jump around the house and be goofy. Cracks him up every time.

And he still hates being on his tummy. And I still hate hearing him scream about it. But now he flips himself right over onto his back whenever I lay him down. So I'm not sure exactly how he's going to master the whole crawling thing. I guess we'll just figure it out when the time comes.

He still loves bath time every night - and it's a good thing. Because for not really doing much all day, the boy gets dirty. Could be in part to his newest trick: blowing raspberries at me all day. And all the spit that comes with them.

He's still not always sleeping as long as Mommy would like, but we're doing better. Since we've been back from vacation, I've only had to get up once or twice a night with him. And I can deal with that.

He loves his Jumperoo and he is getting much more "lunge-y" when it comes to just diving after things he sees. He is a squirmy worm nowadays. I'm thinking perhaps this is the precursor to learning to crawl. (I'm thinking Holden started by just leaning over so far to reach something while he was sitting that he would tip onto his belly.)

He's still a good napper and eater and he continues to just grow before our eyes. (My tired arms can attest to that at the end of the day!)

Basically, he's a good baby these days. He just really likes to be held and entertained and loved on. But what baby doesn't want that? :)


As Holden says whenever Bridger starts talking a lot or gets really happy: "Bridger 'cited" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment