Monday, May 10, 2010

The Prom

Nine years ago this spring, Jared tapped me on the shoulder with a baseball glove and asked me to our Junior prom :)

The next year, on the night of our senior prom, he gave me a promise ring for our one-year anniversary.

And I can not even believe how long ago that was now.

We have been through so many ups and downs now together and have both grown so much since then- as adults and parents.

But about a week ago, when my younger brother had his junior prom, it just all came flooding back. How young we were! And how far we've come.

And sometimes when I think about it, it kind of amazes me that we really made it. And that I'm really where I am today - where I always hoped I'd be all those years ago. Waking up every morning beside Jared. A wife and mommy.

I'm a little late with these, but here are a few photos of my brother Tyler - looking so grown up - and his wonderful, beautiful girlfriend Emily on the day of their prom♥




May 1, 2010







cute cute cute ♥







so pretty







i just love this one. ♥







gotta have a shot of the Jeep :)







My "little" brother and I












1 comment:

  1. wow. your brother is soooo grown up! and he and Megan look sooo much alike. just making observations... :)

    ReplyDelete