Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day♥

It's hard to believe this is already my second year celebrating Mother's Day! But this year was just as nice as the last.

Jared gave me flowers and after church, we stopped by his Mom and Dad's to give her her card and little goodies and wish her a happy day. Then we got to have Subway for lunch (a yummy treat, indeed!) before heading over to my Mom's house to spend the rest of the day playing games and eating and just hanging out.

It was a very nice day and, even though it was definitely on the chilly side, the sun was shining and I felt loved. I hope everyone else had a Happy Mother's Day, too!




My real Mother's Day gift♥







The little terrarium I made for my mom







Daddy, Holden, Mommy, and Little Brother Bump








Our family







"No one knows how it is that with one glance a boy can break through
into a girl's heart." - Napoleon Bonaparte
(Especially if that girl is Mommy)







My sweet boy♥





1 comment:

  1. ok, can you make me a terrarium?? those things are sweet! I want to fill one with plants and fairy things! but just kidding...dont really make me one. i'd feel bad. ok but in all seriousness, Holden is beautiful and sweet, and has mommy's gorgeous eyes!! glad you had a nice mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete