Friday, January 22, 2010

"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." - Winnie the Pooh

Some of the best times in my day are when I don't have to try to multitask anything and I can just sit down on the floor and give Holden all of my attention. He really is a very happy boy and most of the time, if I'm doing something and he starts to get unhappy, it's just because he wants Mommy to pay attention to him. Not really too much to ask for...

So after dinner the other night, Daddy had to go to band practice, and Holden and I were just playing. And he was being so cute, I decided to take some pictures. He was just being such a ham. And he's so much fun to play with now. He just understands so much more and tries to do new things. He was definitely entertaining Mommy :)





loving on Indy.
Holden just gets up, goes over, and pats him all the time now :)









Playing with the pull-toy he got for his birthday.... well, "carry"toy sometimes









Trying to put the "shell" on the "snail's" back









Got it to stay!










And this is our new favorite..... sitting on our toys....








...and now sitting on the "shell" part..... silly boy.
(it's even better when he tries to sit on his ball. hehe...)










Taking a break for a second - looking so big.








Showing Mommy where his hair is








And his belly :)









He needed a tissue, but he just looks so sweet I can't help it♥










No comments:

Post a Comment