Thursday, October 8, 2009

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later, so... yeah.' " - Mitch Hedberg

Holden's new favorite food - along with every other baby, I'm sure - is bananas. And he really loves to feed them to himself, which gives me a chance to get some things done, but also makes it impossible not to realize how grown up he's getting. We just can't give him too many at a time because he stuffs every one of them in until they're gone. And then with a full mouth, tries to ask for more :)



getting the little bananas out of his bowl






chew, chew, chew






cutest little monkey I've ever seen :)







"mmmmba"
This is what Holden says every time there's food around. And his word for "more."






our handsome little Buddy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment