Friday, October 12, 2012

♫ "Where.... the boys are!..." ♫



Sometimes... the Big Brothers aren't so keen on the Littlest Brother playing with them. (Life, huh?)


And sometimes they try to move the "fun", take it away, or make it hard to reach.

But this morning, I had to chuckle. I turned around and this is what I saw.



Look out Big Brothers... Little Graham is getting trickier than you think.... (And look out, Mom, right? *sigh*)





 Sometimes ya just gotta go where the fun is. :) 








 Pretty proud of himself, I'd say.





 He can get up there... but he still just wants to chew on the stuff.







  "Arrrrrg! These Legos don't stand a chance against me! Nom, nom, nom....!"




♥      ♥     ♥





Oh hey. PS? Guess who also decided to climb up on to the back of my chair and check things out, as I was working on this post....

Monkey.






No comments:

Post a Comment