Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Warm Sunshine and Crunchy Leaves

We are weather people at this house.

It's not always that bad weather brings a bad day, but over here, it is almost always true the other way around.

It's just hard not to have a good day when it's beautiful outside.

So yesterday afternoon, I strapped Graham on, and we all went outside to play in the crunchy leaves and warm sun for a bit.







Running around in the leaves













Holden and his dog
(And just in case I forget, he tells me all the time, "That's my dog, Mommy. Indy's my dog." :))






Climbin'





Silly boys. But oh how they love being outside.




Giggling :)




Can't quite reach






Jump!




Handsome Holden





Would not smile for me. Stinkpot.





Daddy's home!
(I think Bridger's still trying to figure out the beard.)



No comments:

Post a Comment